A recent case of conviction recalled the obligation of each client to verify his security provider. According to justice,any company that does not check whether its security provider meets its tax / social obligations (it is required by Article L. 8222-1 of the Labor Code), is convicted for the facts of recourse to the services of a person doing hidden work.
In this context, it is appropriate for the client to:
- Contract with a company authorized by the CNAPS;
- Check the validity of the directors’ approval;
- Request a copy of the CNAPS business card from the agents made available by the security company.
The customer can also ask:
- K-bis extract of less than 3 months;
- Certificate of Professional Liability Insurance;
- Vigilance certificate of the URSSAF of less than 6 months;
- Honor Declaration on the “Fight Against Illegal Labor”;
- Tax certificate of less than 6 months.
A small booster shot!